6D5N Itinerary Yogyakarta, Malang, Bromo and Surabaya – Many tourists who come from Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Korea, China and other countries choose the 6-day tour package in Java. In this tour package we will take you on a tour to visit the best tourist attractions in Yogyakarta, Malang and Bromo.
With the 6 day 5 night tour package that we have designed, you will find it easy and without any confusion you will be able to enjoy your holiday on Java Island. Your multi-day tour in Yogyakarta, Malang, Bromo will be accompanied by a very experienced guide, or simply a private English speaking driver who will accompany you and be your tour guide.
We offer a 6 day 5 night tour program in Yogyakarta, Malang and Bromo at a cheaper price when compared to other travel agencies in Yogyakarta. To make it easier for you to understand the 6 day 5 night Yogyakarta, Malang, Bromo tour package, please take a look at the itinerary that we have made.
6D5N Tour Package Itinerary Yogyakarta, Malang, Bromo
Highlights: Borobudur, Lava Tour, Prambanan, Alun-alun Kidul, Yogyakarta
- In the morning we will pick you up at your hotel or at Yogyakarta airport and tour the city of Yogyakarta
- We will take you on a tour of the Borobudur Temple Complex, one of the most popular and world famous Buddhist temples
- Next we will invite you to tour the Merapi Lava Tour, driving by Jeep 4WD to see the beauty around Mount Merapi from the Kali Adem Bunker
- After that, we will invite you to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, namely in Baleroso to eat fresh fish and other delicious dishes
- Next, we will invite you to see the magnificence of the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia, namely Prambanan Temple, until sunset
- Next we will invite you to relax in the Alun-alun Kidul area of Yogyakarta to enjoy the evening
- Then take dinner at a local restaurant
- And, the tour is over, go back to the hotel to rest
Highlights: Goa Pindul, Timang Beach, Shoka Bukit Senja
- We will pick you up in the morning at the hotel you are staying at
- The first activity you will do is visit Pindul Cave, go along the cave with a buoy and you will get guidance from the Guide.
- After you have finished enjoying Pindul Cave, we will take you to Timang Beach to ride the Gondola which is quite popular in Yogyakarta City.
- In the Timang Beach area there is a quite famous local restaurant, namely Kedai Pak Sis Timang (the special dish here is Lobster/Sea Food)
- We will continue our trip to Shoka Bukit Senja to see the sunset from the hill with a very beautiful view of Parangtritis Beach
- Dinner at Shoka Bukit Senja or local restaurant and after that we will go to the hotel
- The tour on the second day has finished and we return to the hotel to relax
Highlight: Sultan Palace, Tamansari Water Castle, Batik Shop, Kota Gede Silver Smith, Drive to Malang
- On the morning of day three we will pick you up at 8:00AM
- Our first visit will be to the Sultan Palace, which is a historic tourist location which was the residence of the King of Yogyakarta (Sultan)
- Next, we will invite you to visit Tamansari Water Castle, a water park which is not far from Yogyakarta Palace.
- Next, we will invite you to see the batik making process (batik shop) and silver smith in Kotagede Yogyakarta (Optional)
- Next, depart for Malang and check in at the Malang area hotel (Travel from Yogyakarta to Malang 6 hours)
- Finished the third day of the tour and rested at the Hotel
Highlights: Jatim Park 2, Coban Rondo Pujon Waterfall, Batu Night Spectacular
- Departing in the morning, we will invite you to enjoy an educational tourist spot, namely Jatim Park
- After that we will visit Coban Rondo Waterfall in the Pujon area, one of the most beautiful and relaxing waterfalls.
- Next, we will invite you to enjoy the night atmosphere at the Batu Night Spectacular
- After that, go back to the hotel to rest
Highlights: Apple Picking Tourism in Malang, Madakaripura Waterfall
- Check out from hotel in the morning
- We will invite you to visit apple picking tourism in the Malang area
- Furthermore, we will invite you to visit Madakaripura Waterfall
- Check in at the hotel in Bromo area and rest
Highlight: Bromo, Surabaya Airport
- In the early hours of the morning, 03:00AM you will be picked up by a Bromo Jeep driver to go on a tour in Bromo
- Some places you will visit in Bromo:
- Penanjakan 1 or Sunrise Point (Optional Mentigen, Penanjakan 2 / Seruni Point, Bukit Cinta, Bukit Kingkong)
- Mount Bromo Crater
- Bromo Sand Sea
- Pura Luhur Poten at the foot of Mount Bromo
- Savana and Teletubbies Hill Bromo
- Bromo’s Whispering Sands
- Back to hotel and check out, continue for travel to Surabaya Airport
- The 6 days 5 nights trip is complete.