A Day Tours to Jomblang Cave
One of the tour packages in Yogyakarta that is popular with many tourists is Jomblang Cave Day Tours. We will invite you to feel and stimulate your adrenaline in the amazing Vertical Cave Jomblang Cave.
Jomblang Cave is located in the eastern part of Yogyakarta City, precisely in the Wonosari area, Gunungkidul. By having an adventure in Jomblang Cave, your vacation in Yogyakarta will certainly be more enjoyable and memorable.
Let’s experience adventure at Jomblang Cave on your vacation. Goa Jomblang, one of the caves and forests which has a very dark history, but has beauty in it. There are caves and mysterious forest.
Exploration of Jomblang Cave reveals a fascinating underground experience, the cave walls carved over thousands of years by small underground rivers and shifted by ruins.
Observe the ancient forest formations and the heavenly light radiating from the adjacent cave – captured from Grubug Cave located below the Jomblang cave.
If you like adventure and curiosity, then taking a day tour to Jomblang Cave is great and will add to your adventure! Book the Jomblang Cave tour package now from Yogyakarta Hire Driver!
Code: HDY-PT 014
Price Start from IDR 850,000/Person
For 2 person or more please contact us! Cheaper!
- 7:00 Pick up from Hotel
- 7:00AM – 8:30AM Drive to Gunungkidul/Jomblang Cave
- 8:30AM – 9:00AM Prepare Caving Equipment
- 9:00AM – 12:00AM Enjoy the Amazing Cave Activity of Jomblang Cave
- 12:00AM – 1:00PM Feast Lunch Box A Local Food from Jomblang Cave Management
- 1:00PM – 3:00PM Return to Yogyakarta Enjoy Your Relaxing Travel and Can Stop on Somewhere for Take Picture Before Transfer to Hotel, Train Station or Airport
- End of Services!
- Private Transportation with Good Air-Conditioning
- English-speaking Driver
- Cave Entrance Ticket/Admission Fees
- Caving Guide and Equipment
- Lunch Box A Local Food from Jomblang Cave Management
- Bottled Water
Price Not Include:
- Optional & Add-on Excursions Unless Mentioned in The Itinerary
- All Items of Personal Nature Not Forming Part of The Touring Group’s Menu
- All tours based on private tour. Departure and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide/driver after the tours.
- You will need: socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera